- This website is owned and operated by Maskell Enterprises Pty Ltd. ABN: 51 167 476 048.
- Maskell Enterprises Pty Ltd trades under Raw Earth Hampers.
- Maskell Enterprises Pty Ltd trading as Raw Earth Hampers is an Australian owned company and is operated within Australia.
- Raw Earth is a Trade Mark name in Class 16 and Class 20 of the Australian Trademark Act.
- By accessing browsing or using this website, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
- Raw Earth Hampers may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any amendment is effective immediately.
Collection and Use of Information
- In order to use Raw Earth Hamper website, we collect personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services, or for the purpose of competitions and prize-giving, or for any other such purpose which requires the collection of personal data in order for Raw Earth Hampers to fulfil an obligation.
- Personal data includes, but is not limited to: the full name of the customer and/or recipient or competition entrant, payment details, e-mail address, recipient address and contact (mobile) phone numbers
- Raw Earth Hampers does not keep records of customer credit card details.
- For customer security, your IP address has been logged and will be recorded with your purchase details.
- Customers can elect to receive promotional material by joining as a Member and opting to receive plain text or HTML emails.
- In compliance with Australian law, all marketing material sent to the subscriber will include an option for the subscriber to request removal from mailing or contact lists for any future marketing
Storage of Collected Information
- The security of your personal information is important to Raw Earth Hampers. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Collected Information
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
- Customers have the right to remain anonymous except in circumstances where personal information is required to complete an electronic transaction.
- Raw Earth Hampers will not disclose sender/customer information to a recipient unless requested or approved to do so by the sender/customer.
- If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you.
- You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Raw Earth Hampers uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details.
- We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails.
- If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
- Raw Earth Hampers may disclose personal data necessary to third party service providers for the purpose of fulfilling customer orders and any other obligations, such as prize-giving or sponsorships.
- Raw Earth Hampers will not disclose personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without prior authorisation.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Under no circumstances will Raw Earth Hampers sell or receive payments or services for disclosing customer’s personal information to any partner or external company.
- Raw Earth Hampers does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- Links on the Raw Earth Hampers site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.rawearthhampers.com.au.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by Email, or by means of a notice on our homepage.
Raw Earth Hampers Security Policy
- Raw Earth Hampers uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
- All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Raw Earth Hampers or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Raw Earth Hampers.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Raw Earth Hampers Fraud Policy
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of Raw Earth Hampers websites will be subject to civil and criminal sanctions and prosecution.
- Raw Earth Hampers does not guarantee that it will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites, nor that it will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of its websites.
- It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Persons found to have placed a fraudulent order will be prosecuted.
Raw Earth Hampers Delivery Policy
- Prior to checkout, Raw Earth Hampers agrees to quote and/or display the delivery fee.
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
- Raw Earth Hampers uses a Fastway Couriers for delivery of gift hampers and does not provide a track and trace service or an estimated time of arrival once products are in transit for delivery.
- Proof of Delivery (POD) times are available, if requested a day after the set delivery date.
- Raw Earth Hampers accepts no responsibility for delays associated with Fastway couriers or the third party courier actions.
- The delivery time selected by the customer is the latest the delivery can be made. The delivery can be made anytime, up to or before, the selected delivery time.
- In the event when the goods are dispatched with Fastway and the recipient is not available to accept delivery or there is no safe drop-off point, the goods will be returned to the closest Depot and a calling card will be left notifying the recipient to pick up the goods. This still applies when ‘OK Front Door’ or ‘OK Back Door’ drop option has been selected.
- Raw Earth Hampers uses reputable third party contract couriers, including Fastway Couriers and Australia Post. Whilst every care is taken to ensure accurate and safe delivery, we cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as damage or delay that results in a parcel not arriving at a certain time or place. Raw Earth Hampers will work with the customer to assist in resolving any issues that may be a result of a third party failure.
- In order to avoid any disappointment, please place your order early to provide us with the best opportunity to deliver your gift by your preferred delivery date.
- Any unavailable products can affect the delivery resulting in late arrival.
Saturday & Sunday Delivery
- Saturday deliveries are not available.
- Deliveries on Sundays and public holidays are not available, except when stated otherwise.
- For Residential addresses, if a courier deems a delivery location unsafe, the order will be returned to dispatch and redelivery fees may apply.
- For business, school and hospital addresses, the Raw Earth Hampers accepts no responsibility for delivered items that are redirected to the mailroom, front desk or reception.
- PO BOX addresses are not accepted as a delivery address.
Natural Disasters and Unforseen Circumstances
- Raw Earth Hampers is not liable for failure to perform obligations, including but not limited to, the fulfilment of an order or a delivery, if such failure occurs as a result of acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster) war, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, terrorist activities, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, theft, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service or any other event or phenomenon beyond Raw Earth Hampers control.
Raw Earth Hampers Product, Pricing, Transactions & Discount Policy
Product Range Availability
- Raw Earth Hampers products are available for delivery Australia-wide.
Substitution and Seasonal Availability
- Raw Earth Hampers endeavours to fulfill orders in compliance with product descriptions, however orders may be subject to seasonal and product availability.
- Raw Earth Hampers reserves the right to substitute products and items when necessary. Utmost care is taken to ensure the final product is as similar in quality to the requested item. Substitutions and alterations to the style of a product will be of similar quality and value.
Photography and Products
- For photographic purposes containers such as dishes, glasses or other props may be used for display purposes and are not included with the final product. The itemised product description available on the product page outlines the contents of final products.
Pricing and Transactions
- All prices quoted, unless otherwise stated, are exclusive of GST.
- All prices, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Product prices do not include delivery fees.
- In the event a customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the original credit card or paypal account. For paypal transactions the refund will be made to the paypal account.
Discounts & Promotional Codes
- Discounts apply to the product value and exclude the delivery charge.
- Discounts may not be combined with any other offers, discounts or gift vouchers.
- Discounts may not be redeemed for cash or transferred.
- Customers entitled to a discount must quote, enter or apply the valid discount code prior to order payment and finalisation.
- Discounts will not be applied to an order after payment has been taken.
- Only one promotional codes can be used per order.
- These terms and conditions apply in conjunction with any terms and conditions, written on or associated with, ‘the discount’.
- For further information please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Refund & Returns Policy
- Cancellation requests received at min.24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date for deliveries within Australia and min. 48 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date for international deliveries, will incur an administration fee of $50.00.
- Raw Earth Hampers is unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and/or are with a courier for delivery.
- Cancellations received after the applicable period stated above (ea. if delivery is on the same day) are void.
- If the cancellation is authorised the difference will be refunded, within 5 – 7 working days, or at the discretion of the customer’s bank/financial institution.
You may opt for the full refund value to be issued in a form of a gift voucher to avoid administrative fee. Call us on (02) 4283 4397 to discuss your options.
- At Raw Earth Hampers we pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services, however if your gift has been damaged prior to receipt, we will happily replace any damaged items accordingly.
- This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
- All products must be returned in their original condition.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
- We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier.
- Raw Earth Hampers will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- All refunds for orders placed online are credited back to the original credit card used to purchase the hamper or to the Paypal account, if this form of payment has been used. A voucher to the same amount paid will be issued for all cash purchases.
- For this to occur we simply need you to repack the damaged item and return it to: Raw Earth Hampers, Shop 1, 44 Organs Road, Bulli, NSW 2516.
For further enquiries on refunds or to discuss any queries or concerns you have in relation to any hamper sent or received, please contact our Sales department at Raw Earth Hampers on (02) 4283 4397.
Raw Earth Hampers Complaint Policy
- Raw Earth Hampers reserves the right to request a photo of the damaged goods and/or a return of the hamper/damaged goods to a reply paid address.
In the event that there are damaged goods in the hamper, please contact Sales Team immediately. Australia Callers: (02) 4283 4397 International Callers: +61 (0) 2 4283 4397.
Raw Earth Hampers Alterations and Amendments to Orders Policy
- We are unable to provide any alterations or amendments (including cancellations) for orders that are in the process of being prepared, already prepared and/or in transit. This could be up to 7 business days in advance of delivery date.
- If Raw Earth Hampers agrees to accept the alteration or amendment request, the Customer must pay for any additional fees and charges incurred.
- No cash or credit refunds will be made for alterations or amendments that result in a value less than the original order cost.
- Raw Earth Hampers reserves the right to refuse alterations and amendments.
Same Day Deliveries
- Same day deliveries are not available at this point of time.
Next Day Deliveries
- Alterations and amendments must be requested by 1.00pm (EST Sydney Time) the day before the set delivery date.
- Next day deliveries can occur for recipient addresses within NSW.
Standard 2 – 7 Day Deliveries
- Alterations and amendments must be requested by 1.00pm (EST Sydney Time), minimum 5 days before the set delivery date.
- Major cities outside of NSW – 2-4 day delivery time.
- Rural towns in NSW – 2-5 day delivery time.
- Rural towns outside of NSW – 3-10 day delivery time.
Alterations and Amendments Disclaimer
- During Special Events, including but not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas, all orders are final and Raw Earth Hampers reserves the right to not accept any alterations, amendments or cancellations of already placed orders.
Raw Earth Hampers Customers Obligations Policy
- Customers must supply Raw Earth Hampers with a valid contact email and two phone numbers (eg. a landline and a mobile.)
- Raw Earth Hampers accepts no liability arising out of failure to contact a customer, where the contact details were not supplied, were invalid or incorrect.
- It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
- Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect fees.
- Raw Earth Hampers accepts no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods, where the customer made no reasonable attempt to correct the address within a reasonable period of time and/or the Raw Earth Hampers acted reasonably when delivering the goods.
Recipient Details and Personalised Messages
- The customer must ensure recipient details, such as their name and address are correct and also spelt correctly. Raw Earth Hampers accepts no responsibility for any incorrect information, when such information results from a reliance on information provided by the customer.
- In regards to internet orders, customers should ensure that their personalised message is written to their satisfaction. Raw Earth Hampers accepts no responsibility for incorrect spelling, grammar or formatting.
Raw Earth Hampers Purchase and Sale of Alcohol Policy
- Raw Earth Hampers support the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence for a licensee to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years. It is an offence for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor from another person.
- Alcohol quantities are limited to 1.5litres per recipient. When placing orders customers should ensure that they do not exceed sending the permitted alcohol limit of 1.5 litres (approximately two bottles) per recipient.
- By ticking the ‘I agree’ button during the checkout process, the purchaser represents that they and the recipient, are over 18 years old.
- The purchaser accepts that it is an offense to falsely represent they are of legal age to purchase alcohol and to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person who is under 18 years.
- Upon delivery of alcoholic gift hampers, the recipient maybe required to provide a valid ID for proof of age and sign for the goods.
- Raw Earth Hampers Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions Policies
- All material on websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Raw Earth Hampers, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Raw Earth Hampers its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Raw Earth Hampers.
- Material on any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Raw Earth Hampers is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Raw Earth Hampers.
- Use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Raw Earth Hampers copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights and is prohibited.
Specific legislation in your State or Territory
- New South Wales: Liquor Act 2007 – It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- Victoria: Warning – Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $17,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700).
- Western Australia: WARNING. Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
- South Australia: Under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18.
- Queensland: Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
- Tasmania Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence: for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penality: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units. For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penality, Fine not exceeding 10 penality units.
- For more specific legislation in your state or territory visit our Liquor Licensing Acts page for your State or Territory.
Raw Earth Hampers Loyalty Program Policy
- The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Raw Earth Hampers (“REH”) Loyalty Program, the use of the REH Loyalty Program and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the REH Loyalty Program.
- Individuals who join the REH Loyalty Program and/or redeem rewards are deemed to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions and are legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Every customer, including businesses, is entitled to access the loyalty program; and the % discount applies to products only, not postage costs.
Raw Earth Hampers Loyalty Program
- With every purchase you make via our website (www.rawearthhampers.com.au) you will receive a gift voucher that you can redeem on your tenth (10) purchases for which you are eligible. Being a REH Loyalty Program member will also mean you’re eligible other benefits as communicated by REH from time to time.
- Join the REH Loyalty Program by signing up to our weekly newsletter and by acknowledging the “Terms and Conditions” at checkout, which will be deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Earning Gift Voucher
- You earn points on every tenth (10) purchase. A gift voucher will be awarded based on the average sale price of the ten gift hampers you have purchased. The gift voucher awarded will be calculated at thirty percent (10%) of the average sale of the ten purchases. Simply purchase a ten (10) gift hampers via our website. The ten (10) gift purchases can be made over an unlimited amount of time.
- For every tenth gift purchase, you will receive a REH Gift Voucher based on average sale of your purchases (“Redemption Offer“). A staff member will inform you once you have reached sufficient purchases to earn the Redemption Offer. Our staff will contact your via email or phone. You may then choose to redeem the Redemption Offer or continue building your points. You do not earn points on the Redemption Offer. The gift voucher can only be redeemed online on our REH website.
- The terms of the Redemption Offer may vary at REH’s discretion.
Raw Earth Hampers (#rawearthhampers) Monthly Prize Policy
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, 18 years of age or over. Employees & the immediate families of The Promoter (RawEarthHampers), the Promoter’s Agencies, and the monthly sponsor are ineligible to enter. If an entrant is under 18 years of age they must have their parent or guardian’s approval to enter this promotion.
#rawearthhampers Monthly Prize
- To enter entrants need to complete the following steps:
- Log onto the URL of one or more of following websites:
- ‘Follow’ and ‘Like’ Raw Earth Hampers @rawearthhampers on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
- Upload their own individual image of a Raw Earth Hampers gift hamper using (hashtag) #rawearthhampers and (tagging) @rawearthhampers in the photograph and text.
- Each image needs to contain the Raw Earth Hampers giftbox within the photograph to qualify an entry.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure their social account used for the photo submission is set on ‘public’ for the Promoter to be able to retrieve their photo submission. If the entrant’s account is set on ‘private’ in the privacy settings, photos tagged with #rawearthhampers may not be retrievable to be entered in the judging.
- The photo must be the entrant’s own and original image and not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Multiple entries are permitted.
- Any Photo entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive or inappropriate in any way or that the Promoter considers, in its sole discretion, to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity, will be considered ineligible. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Giveaway commences at 12.01am (AEST) on 6th July 2015 & there currently is no date of closure (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Draws: The draws will take place at Shop 1, Organs Road, Bulli NSW 2516 at 6.00pm (AEST) on the dates included in the table below from all eligible entries. The winners will be published on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
#rawearthhampers Monthly Judging Policy
- Each month the judging panel (appointed by the Promoter) will determine, in their opinion, the most original and creative photo uploaded. Each monthly winner chosen will be posted on Raw Earth Hampers Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts on the same day of the judging.
|Photo||1st day of the month||Last day of the month||before the 13th day of the following month||before the 14th day of the following month|
|(Example)||1 July 2015||31 July 2015||10 Aug 2015||13 Aug 2015|
#rawearthhampers Monthly Prizes.
- Photo Prize – will win a product that is sold within Raw Earth Hampers. The total value of the Prize will be $40 gift voucher. Postage not included if under $99 in value. The prize will be showcased before the 14th of each month via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- The gift voucher is only valid for one month. Full details will be emailed/messaged to the winner.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Each prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian on their behalf. Any element of a prize that is unused will be forfeited.
- If a Prize cannot be provided for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize to the same value and nature, subject to approval by the relevant state authorities.
- The Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any of the Prizes. All cash prizes will be award by cheque or EFT, depending on the winner’s preference.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms & Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming any Prize. If a Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct further draws, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw, on 28 January 2016. Any winner will published on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter before the 14th of each month.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners agree to the use of their name, and the photograph of themselves for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s. All winners agree to participate in providing feedback regarding participation in the Promotion and Prizes including, but not limited to, providing photographs/videos of themselves participating in their prizes.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image & photo entry in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Entrants further warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- all of the content has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
- they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions; and
- they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners’ names will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s names and suburb in any media.
- By submitting personal information to us, and/or entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter, Promoters Agencies and sponsors (“we” or “us”) may collect, use and disclose such personal information in accordance with these terms & conditions, our privacy policies and as permitted or required by law. You consent to us providing you with additional communications, information and promotions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not enter the promotion and do not provide any personal information to us. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any of the required personal information, we may not be able to enter you into the promotion.
- The Promoter collects information about entrants to include them in the promotion and, where appropriate, to award Prizes. Entrants can gain access to their personal information by contacting our privacy officer at Shop 1 Organs Road Bulli NSW 2516 or online via firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact page.
- Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram must be in accordance with their applicable terms.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Each Entrant completely releases Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability.