Raw Earth Hampers Purchase and Sale of Alcohol Policy
- Raw Earth Hampers support the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence for a licensee to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years. It is an offence for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor from another person.
- the quantity of the liquor is not more than 2L and, if the liquor includes spirits, the quantity of spirits is not more than 1L
- the floral arrangement or gift basket must be delivered as a gift to an adult other than the purchaser of the floral arrangement or gift basket
- the gift is to be delivered to a place other than the business where the sale was made
- the total value of the liquor and the container in which it is supplied is not more than 75% of the gift’s sale price
- the liquor was purchased on a retail basis.
- By ticking the ‘I agree’ button during the checkout process, the purchaser represents that they and the recipient, are over 18 years old.
- The purchaser accepts that it is an offense to falsely represent they are of legal age to purchase alcohol and to obtain alcohol on behalf of a person who is under 18 years.
- Upon delivery of alcoholic gift hampers, the recipient maybe required to provide a valid ID for proof of age and sign for the goods.
- Raw Earth Hampers Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions Policies
- All material on websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Raw Earth Hampers, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Raw Earth Hampers its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Raw Earth Hampers.
- Material on any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Raw Earth Hampers is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Raw Earth Hampers.
- Use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Raw Earth Hampers copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights and is prohibited.
Specific legislation in your State or Territory
- New South Wales: Liquor Act 2007 – It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- Victoria: Warning – Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $17,000), for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $700).
- Western Australia: WARNING. Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
- South Australia: Under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18.
- Queensland: Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
- Tasmania Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence: for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penality: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units. For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penality, Fine not exceeding 10 penality units.
- For more specific legislation in your state or territory visit our Liquor Licensing Acts page for your State or Territory.